Happy Birthday smurfe

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bert

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....Hope you have a good one...CHEERS
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Happy Smurfeday! I would tell you to have a good beer, but you would do that anyways. When do you give us a demonstration of that new setup?

Happy Birthday! Here is hoping that your day is blessed with family and friends!
smiley20.gif

Happy Birthday Smurfe, as Appleman said it is a smurfey day. Enjoy!

Happy Birthday Smurf! I can smell that boil from here, must be a good one!

Happy B-DAY Smurfe !
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

I will raise a glass of my Chocolate Oatmeal Stout to you.
smiley20.gif

Happy anniversary of your birth Smurfe!
smiley32.gif

I wish I knew at 47, what I know now, about coyote hunting
smiley9.gif

Happy Birthday 2 U
Happy Birthday 2 U
Happy Birthday 2 U dear Smurfe
Happy Birthday 2U oooooooooooo
HB2U

I can see it now - a 20 gallon boil pot filled with beer and all the great stuff - mud bugs - potatoes - corn - sausage and his secret ingredient - then Smurfe dumps everything out and drinks the beer!!!

Have a great day!!!

rrawhide

Happy Birthday to you , Happy birthday to you , Happy Birthday ?????????? Oh you know the rest!!!!! Have a great day
smiley20.gif

Thanks all. It has been a good day. Have been playing with my new coffee roaster. Didn't brew but it reminds me I have two batches to keg. Will do that this weekend. I guess if I can get the wife or one of the kids out there when I do I can get some pics of the Sabco in action. I have an ESB recipe I really want to brew.

Happy B-Day Smurfe! I know you from another forum as well ( brewersroundtable.com ).

Here's to another year of fermentation!

You know it was funny. I've been listening to old episodes of the sunday session on the brewing network. A couple days ago I was listening to one that must have been broadcast during Katrina and they mentioned this smurfe guy who they knew was in the area of the hurricane. What a small world it seems!

Happy belated b-day smurfe! Get out there and brew!
smiley20.gif

Back