Greets form Croatia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koshpa

Junior
Reaction score
Greets from Croatia

Hi to all the wine makers and wine lovers out there. My name is Hrvoje, 28, coming from a small town called Kutina in a continental part of Croatia. I own a small winery where we grow riesling, welschrielsing, pinot blanc, muscat, and indigenous vine variety called skrlet. From red grape varieties we have blaufränkisch and cabernet sauvignon. I'm also a moderator on a croatian wine forum. I think it's enough for the first post. :b

Last edited:
Welcome to our forum.

I think this is great to get wine making information, help and tips from all over the globe.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum. Please do put up some photos of your vineyard. I'm sure your experience will benifit us all.

Paul

Welcome to the forum!

I have had one blaufränkisch wine, I came across it in my local wine store, but I haven't seen it since. It was very good, so I hope they decide to get more soon.

Welcome to the forum. Please do put up some photos of your vineyard. I'm sure your experience will benifit us all.

Paul

Well that's not a problem but I don't know what's the right topic for posting pictures of our vineyards.:a1
I can post them in here so admin/mod can move them to appropriate topic. :pic

vino1_filtered.jpg

GeneratedHDR-Tonemapped5_filtered.jpg

IMG_6043_2.jpg

Blaufränkisch grape
fra3.jpg

Cabernet sauvignon grape
IMG_6544_2.jpg

0000814382_l_0_7wuvc4.jpg

IMG_2243_2.jpg

panorama_2.jpg

"old" labels
kolekcija_jpg.jpg

new labels
284879_130936780330654_130924293665236_193572_3465897_n.jpg

Your vineyard is so beautiful! I'm incredibly jealous! Just lovely. In any case, welcome! I'm pretty new here myself, but everyone here has been more helpful than I could have imagined. A great group of people, and wonderful to bounce ideas off of!

Thanks guys. I've googled some 10 foreign wine forums but this one seemed the most interesting and and the most professional. :r

Welcome.

How big is your vineyard? Whats your production in cases?

We have a Vineyard forum here (look on home page in "other") so if you have any questions on that post there. We do have Vineyard owners here.

That looks like my state during fall with all the different foilage. Very beautiful!! Welcome to our forum and if you Start a Thread in "Vineyards and Wine Gardens (http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25) I will move yoyr pics over for you or you can do it yourself and leave these here. Would love to hear more about your country as I know nothing of it.

Welcome.

How big is your vineyard? Whats your production in cases?

We have a Vineyard forum here (look on home page in "other") so if you have any questions on that post there. We do have Vineyard owners here.
Out vineyards our located in 10 different locations. We own a 2,5 hectares, that's aprox. 5 acres of vineyards totally.
The production is some 15000litres of wine, I'd say somewhere around 3000 - 3500 cases of wine. It's not my primary job as I currently work in an IT company but I tend to improve my wines from year to year.

Latest posts

Back