Greetings from New Mexico, by way of Round Rock Texas!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Love_in_Texas

Reaction score
Hi folks!

I started browsing your forums a couple of days ago, stumbling upon the white chocolate wine and making my way to the Skittle thread. Very interesting and informative boards.

I'm very new to winemaking, i'm only on my second batch. (How cute right?) The reason I even began on this journey was due to a balloon wine recipe (ugh i know) that I saw online. But from humble beginnings are born ventures and now i'm addicted.

I'm from southern NM originally, and just moved to the Austin area this past May.

I plan on utilizing this site as much as possible, and i'm gonna send a "thanks" in advance to all of you!

THANKS!

-Love

Welcome aboard!! You have come to the right place!! Very knowledgeable and friendly people here.

Welcome aboard!

Nice to see someone else with some roots in NM! I did the opposite of you. Born in San Antonio and fled the heat of Texas for the cooler dryer climes of northern NM 25 years ago now. That almost qualifies me as Native right! At least your in Austin, one great town to live in any day of the year!

Thanks!!! I'm excited, I just bottled a "ghetto" wine as i call it, and I have a Mead lovin on itself in the closet. I have an empty jug so I have the itch! I was thinkin sweet potatoes...

ib-as i've said about Texas, I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could, (I know I stole that from somewhere) that being said, I miss home, going back for a visit next week to surprise my Mommy!

I'm only on my second batch with 2 more coming next week. It's addicting.
We've got you in our clutches now! Look out for the carboy invasion.
Welcome!!!!

Thanks Wade, I see your name alot on these threads and hope to learn alot from ya =)

ib-Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn it doesn't even come close. I found green chile at the walmart here in RR, and I smuggle a bag of red chile everytime I visit home. The mex-food here in Tx is my only beef with the state. Wellllll, and the humidity during the summer. Ay.

Flem-I was addicted from the first balloon! ;) (ugh I KNOW...) :d

Welcome to the forum. Glad you could join us.. Ask away and hopefully we can help..

Latest posts

Back