WineXpert Green apple kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stinkie and George, the only reason for #8 corks would be some of the smaller bottles. Most of the smaller bottles take a #9 just like normal 750ml bottles do. Some even take a #7 cork. Stinkie, looks like your 375ml bottles did just fine with the #9's.

I bought local #8 corks for the 375's the guy where I bought the
bottles said to use #8's so I did. I had 200 finevinewines corks but no
#8's in stock...lol

It really depends on the corker. If you have a floor corker or a medal handheld corker, my corks will work just fine. If you have a plastic corker, the #8's are the way to go.

I also think the #9's would have worked just fine.

Frank, how dare you do something without asking us first???

smiley36.gif

I like your block of wood. Maybe Ican get Curtis to carve one out for me...instead of using the space between my knees
smiley36.gif
!!! It works though.

So I went to the brewshop today to get a F$#%&*@ MERLO kit and I
brought a half bottle of Green apple wine with me to give the guy and
he gives me a half bottle of red ice wine just made by some of his
customers, wow that's a great trade!! He said it was 21%
alcohol...that's strong!! I didn't know you could get that high ,
especially with a kit.

2005-08-15_173104_ice_wine_001.jpg

21% WOW. LET ME KNOW HOW IT IS. AND PALLY HAS AN ELEVATED SPOT IN THE PICTURE TOO...... YOU ARE SO LOYAL!!!! Edited by: rgecaprock

The Ice Wines are some of the best values I carry. Winexpert does not make a red ice wine, so I continue to carry the RJ Spagnols variety. It is 12 liters of juice. No water to add!

Both kits wind up around 20%. That is why they are bottles in 375. Split one of those bottles with a friend and you will both have a nice buzz!

I have a second green apple kit started, everyone loved the first one and asked for more!!

I have made two of the green apple myself and loved them both. I did tweak the last one with a bit more sugar and it helped.

Latest posts

Back