Great Store for you PA'ers & Surrounding areas!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sly22guy

Reaction score
http://www.therestaurantstore.com/

One of my new favorite stores to shop for wine making! They have bulk cans 6lbs/10oz of Fruit salad. (they have a tropical fruit salad too) one of my next one to try. You can buy apple juice, pineapple juice and various others in the large cans 46oz. or by the case. plus they have the Real Lemon in the 48oz jugs! They have pie fillings but those all have sorbate. Found a huge selection of syrups! Got the Dolce Peach & Bravian Chocolate today! Plus Simple Syrup by the Gallon or case!

We have a place like that here in Ct. called Chef's Emporium. If you ever need special extracts this is the place to get them and not your supermarket with those imitation extracts that taste like something you would run your farm tractor on. Its where I bought the Chocolate extract for my Strawberry Chocolate Port.

there locations
Harrisburg
Lancaster
Lehigh Valley
Philadelphia
Reading
Wilmington

Harrisburg would be the closest to you i guess. The Wilmington one wouldn't be to far from Tom

Great find Slyguy! I think I am with you! I will be checking it out. Thanks!

there locations
Harrisburg
Lancaster
Lehigh Valley
Philadelphia
Reading
Wilmington

Harrisburg would be the closest to you i guess. The Wilmington one wouldn't be to far from Tom

I just outside of Philly, Jersey side. Where in Philly is it?

Oh my the store is 7 miles from me in Bensalem PA. Guess a road trip is soon.

there locations
Harrisburg
Lancaster
Lehigh Valley
Philadelphia
Reading
Wilmington

Well like Dan said, wrong side for us Western pa'ers but sly if you want to pick up some stuff for us, i'm sure we will place the order and you can drive on over, :)

Thats ok, i do have a fedex account though! I must say that i am pretty spoiled with the area that i live. We Have Amelia's Discount Grocery, Save alot Discount grocery, Bout 4 Walmart stores, Tons of local produce stands.

Yeah i def want to go back when i have some more time on my hands. I only got to spend about 20 min on my way to work the other day. Think i might go back on Wed, or sat after work. I think i wana do a batch with the Tropical Fruit Salad they have!

Latest posts

Back