• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Great House for Sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but I bet its not home made wine! Just that crappy rich stuff! :)

We could make it into a club house and furnish it with all are own wine

no pictures of the cellar itself.

Too bad, i was actually thinking of buying it, but went with another 20 mil house that HAD pictures of the cellar. :)

so how tall are the boots you got on there John????

no pictures of the cellar itself.

Too bad, i was actually thinking of buying it, but went with another 20 mil house that HAD pictures of the cellar. :)

Actually if you go to Ebay and look at the listing they have three different links for this house to look at. Just look up residential homes and narrow it down to homes over one million dollars.

So do they show you a pic of the cellar there? Linky please as it may change my mind or my pump empire! Hehehehe

Was just thinking that the place would make an awsome Bed and Breakfast...with my own wine of course!:b

I was sold until I read that they had a helipad.

I feel that helicopters will vibrate the grapes too much.

I guess that I will have to keep looking.

When I win the 237million Mega Millions tomorrow night, I'll buy a nice winery in Napa =)

Latest posts

Back