Grape Skin Packs Available!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpkinman

Reaction score
I wanted to let everyone know that you can find Grape Skin Packs at Brew and Wine Hobby

Brew And Wine Hobby.com carries the 3 varieties offered by Pak labs, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon & Shiraz. Each pack is 2.5 kg, or 5 lbs - for $24.50
Shipping was real fast as well, I received mine in 2 days.

The service is great, the owner, Rich, is very quick to answer any question via email or by phone, I sent and received a few email at 7:30 am, he was returning email from home!

I had questions about the Kamil Juice that I've heard so much about, he gave me detailed info, much more than the LHBS that I am used to.

If you are going to order, they are in the process of updating their website, I had to enter a quantity of 4 before the shopping cart took my order, but don't be afraid, it only charges you for one.
I made Rich aware of this and he assured me that he is going to have that corrected asap.

The bottom line is that we can now order these Grape Skin packs without having to order a bundle of 4 like we had to when ordering from Pak Lab via Ebay.
The service is great, the prices are very fair and these folks stand behind their products!

A win win in my book!

Tom

They were only ~$13 when you could buy them separately from Fine Vine Wines (made by Cellar Craft).

If you zoom in one of the jugs you can get the Ph, TA, Brix, etc. and the size.

I was talking to Rich, he wanted me to know that a lot of people are calling these juices 100% fresh Juice, he let me know that these are adjusted to some extent and the Kamil winery, but that didn't change the fact that loads of people are claiming it to be the best that they ever had.
I might try the Kamil Moscato.

Mike, how long ago could you get them from Fine wine Vines, and how many lbs were there?
Unfortunately, these are not cellar craft.

Has anyone done one of these kamil juices? They are not quite 3 gallons, and I'm assuming no water is added? That's a bit of an awkward size truthfully, at least for those of us who have carboys in gallons.

Glowin, where am I supposed to get a Montepulciano or Sangiovese with skins. And unless I want WE (hard for me to get) what about skins for Brunello or Nero D'Avola? Teach a guy how to make wine from grapes and he forgets bout us little people. Shoot, if Pumpkinman would have posted this in Kit Winemaking area you probably wouldn't have even seen it. Love ya anyway! :b

Now someone please pull the knife out of Mike's back.:HB

Everytime I buy a new barrel I have to buy a breakin' Red kit! So thats one a year (still) these days it seems!

Latest posts

Back