Grand Opening

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wine-O

Winemaker
Reaction score
My wife is having a Grand Opening for her new winemaking shop on Saturday March 3rd. It's in Andover NJ if anyone is close to northern NJ. Should be a great time, wine, food, music, and giveaways!! It's called Vintner's Circle in Andover 973-940-7348. Cheers

I hope it works out just grand. I always show up to these and help out by bringing a bunch of my wine for everyone to sample which usually pushes many to buy a kit or 2

We just had a Vitner's Circle open up down here in Chester, NJ.

Got a chance to meet the owners of the franchise and also the owners of the company (VC).

The owner had a tasting of her kit wines. Got to say that I was impressed. Kits certainly have come a long way in the last 20 years.

Best of luck to her.

johnT.

Best of luck to you and your wife.

Is this a ferment-on-premises" or supply store only?

Hope you never get like the ones near me. They act like they are doing you a favor, rather than giving any real customer service.

Advice: Act like you are truly interested in your customers and their wine projects. Ask for regular updates on how each project is going. Showing some interest will go a long, long way.

Latest posts

Back