government warning?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sangwitch

Reaction score
I think I’ll set up a mail merge in Word so that I can have a different warning print on each of my labels. Collect them all!
smiley36.gif
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with other members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers, resulting in you getting your ass kicked.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause a disturbance in the time-space continuum, whereby gaps of time may seem to literally disappear.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy

great idea. nextset oflabels for holiday gifts will include a warning
smiley17.gif

Some new and really good ones there...
For 'special' friends I put a small WARNING label on the neck of the bottle...."WARNING...drinking wine may cause intercourse"
Also, for friends who live nearby I put a small label that reads..."BOTTLES...No deposit..Please return"
The bottles are almost always returned....
smiley1.gif
Edited by: Northern Winos

Northern Winos said:
Also, for friends who live nearby I put a small label that reads..."BOTTLES...No deposit..Please return"
smiley1.gif

oh, I like that idea as well.

I ran into a friend the other day who I hadn't seen in a while and she says to me, "are you still making wine? Cause I've saved about four cases of bottles for you."

Giddyup!

Here's one I found online and used on a few of my wines:
WARNING: The consumption of wine will not cure arthritis or the common cold, but will help you not to care!

The consumption of alcohol will make you think about starting that next batch of wine.....later!

Latest posts

Back