Got me an All In Wonder Pump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ypedal

Junior
Reaction score
Got me an All In One Wine Pump !!! woot

Back in December i emailed the all in one wine pump guy Allinonewinepump to inquire about getting one of his units... I had been using a commercial vacuum pump for he last while, made a video :\

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdlt45LRBbY[/ame]

But that pump used oil and made a stink even with a hose piped outside...

So, decided to plunk down the cash and get me a clean bit of kit !

My own adaptation with a spoon wedged into an orange plug.. i find it works best to whip things around a bit while under vacuum, speeds things up nicely.

Actually, i found that tapping the inside of the carboy with the end of the spoon gives the best results ( better than a spinning motion ) and will produce a thick froth of co2 bubbles even after the pump pulled almost everything out while still ..

allinwonder-1.jpg

Last edited:
"All in Wonder Pump", I like that! :r

Would it have the same effect if you just tapped the outside of the carboy?

Last edited:
Ha.. never thought of it before but i just tried a quick drum solo with 2 plastic spoons and it does indeed cause a co2 cascade.. but not as good as doing it form within, stirring the wine at the same time.

I use electrical tape to seal the plug, otherwise when you move the spoon you loose vacuum and get a woosh effect loosing all your precious suction .. the tape keeps things tight, and it's cheap.

I do not transfer my wine after the primary fermentation, i do all the steps in one go and leave it to settle with it's sediment....

The night before bottling day i move the carboys to the kitchen counter, this usually stirs up the sediment a bit but an overnight sitting will settle it down.

Transfer from carboy to primary bucket with a tap and bottle from there.. no filtering .

The night before bottling day i move the carboys to the kitchen counter, this usually stirs up the sediment a bit but an overnight sitting will settle it down.

Sure, you get to use the kitchen counter... In my house its... "Anybody doing laundry tomorrow? I need to use the dryer so I can rack some wine." :a :D

The joys of living alone ! Fermentation in the dining room.. bottling in the kitchen .. cleaning in the bathtub !

I am from Fredericton nb and looking at ordering allinonewinepump. Can't find any in Canada. Did you have any problems ordering from the states and how much did they charge for shipping and cost of the machine.

I just gave you a pm
I ship regularly to Canada

It would be best to talk over the phone _ so u can get the best price

Latest posts

Back