Good morning!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One sister is on the west side. The other just bought a 1911 house on the northside in an area that is being restored. Haven't seen her house yet. She said she is 15 minutes from the airport, near Laburnum Ave. You could come to my sister's.....can taste wine on the deck while enjoying the fire pit!!!

Beautiful moring...

Apple trees are starting to bloom there in NW Minnesota...

appleSmall.jpg

Strawberries are blooming as well as many of the native fruit trees and bushes....such a nice time of the year.

The grapes are showing fruit buds...so cute, a nice, tight little cluster....Sprayed a fungicide on them yesterday.

Cooler today, going to set out the cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and Brussels sprout plants....

Been watering stuff everyday...praying for rain.Edited by: Northern Winos

NW, I can picture being out under the appletrees with a picnic basket and a blanket, a nice lunch and one of your wines. Hope you can take a break from your planting today and enjoy the spring and the blossoms!!! Take pictures!!!

Ramona

Ramona / Jobe,

My sister lives in Powhatan and we have property on Lake Anna (about 45 minutes north of Richmond). I'm further up north in Loudoun Co. Looks like VA will have a bunch of happy winemakers this week!!

Safe travels!

GrapeApe.

Latest posts

Back