GONE WITH THE GRAPE

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott B

Reaction score
I would like to request “Film Maker” Mike (ibglowin) use his great talent for film making and come up with a how to tutorial on testing your wine. I want to start making wine from fresh grapes but do not know how to do all the testing needed. I have read about all the test but I find if you see it done it make the written word come alive.
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />Mike any chance of seeing a “IBGLOWIN PRODUCTION of GONE WITH THE GRAPE”
smiley4.gif

Ahhhhh......

The movie is in the "can" as they say and we are shopping it around at the moment for a distributor.

Here is the (you knew this was coming) trailer.......
smiley4.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHhgG5AJZ5U&hd=1"]Man vs Grape[/ame]

Very amusing!
smiley4.gif
The suspense is killing me, but then I think, what threat does the grape pose to the man? After being crushed, de-stemmed and pressed, is there much fight left in any of the 1 million grapes?
smiley7.gif

I'm glad you triumphed in the film! Sorry I just got online today. I had a market today.

So when do you release that greatly anticipated film?
smiley2.gif

Gotta find more financial backing as well as a distributor.

Who would like to invest in this indie "blockbuster"?
smiley36.gif

Mike....i wish i had those skills you have.....i have some material to use just not the skills

Are you kidding?

After spending almost 12 hours straight destemming 200lbs of grapes by hand it was definitely Man vs Grape........

A triumph of the human spirit if I ever saw it!

BartReeder said:
Very amusing!
smiley4.gif
  The suspense is killing me, but then I think, what threat does the grape pose to the man?  After being crushed, de-stemmed and pressed, is there much fight left in any of the 1 million grapes? 
smiley7.gif

Al,

The software has gotten so smart you don't have to do much any more. Of course I am on a Mac......
smiley4.gif

Al Fulchino said:
Mike....i wish i had those skills you have.....i have some material to use just not the skills

well...then i would have to be smart enough to get a mac :) maybe the next computer i will...my son loves'em

ibglowin said:
Al,

The software has gotten so smart you don't have to do much any more. Of course I am on a Mac......
smiley4.gif

Are you kidding? That is why we are all so impressed. You can do all that in spite of using a Mac!
smiley4.gif
smiley36.gif

Back