GET SANTA SMASHED

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernWinos

Reaction score
Just in case anyone has any spare time...you can get Santa smashed.... *<|:)

Copy & Paste the link below and use your arrow keys to get Santa

Drunk.

Don't touch the train track!

Use your arrow keys to take Santa to his goal of a glass of [wine] to complete alcoholic oblivion!

It gets more difficult, the drunker he gets!

Copy & Paste the link below

http://www.banditos.info/speles/sobersanta2.swf

Wow thats hard. 615 for me. Ya know, had to play till I won. Took a long time and got plastered and fried.

Edited by: wadewade

Does it help if you drink at the same rate as Santa? I wasn't having much luck trying it while sober.
smiley18.gif

I am not very good at it either...can't break 300...and I am not going to try for awhile...I am having a hard time walking straight...everything is moving....I'm feeling woozy....
smiley5.gif

Smurfe, That thing under your post made me crazy. I thought I had some
kind of virus downloading and freaked out and opened Norton Antivirus
and went nuts looking for it! Phew!

After I "sobered back up again" I managed to hit 395. I think it's more of a guy thing! They tend to have a higher alcohol tollerence. And, they've usually spent more time playing video games.
Our foster son is trying to teach me how to play a racing game on his PS2. I'm very good at hitting walls, trees, signs, spinning the car,
smiley18.gif

wadewade said:
Smurfe, That thing under your post made me crazy. I thought I had some
kind of virus downloading and freaked out and opened Norton Antivirus
and went nuts looking for it!  Phew!

I thought the same thing...was trying to delete it, then just shut the computer off...
smiley5.gif

That's too much NW. The last time I tried, I got up to 708, but then I got stuck on the track and kept sizzling. The cigarettes are too much. I guess it's cause I never smoked- well there was that one time that I smoked some weed when I was totally smashed- but that doesn't count(I was only a teenager then). I couldn't stop laughing and everybody had to come and see what was wrong. Gotta try and sober up now, Mom called and wanted to remind me we had to come down to have dessert when my sister gets there. Told Cindy she had to drive. A couple glasses of wine since I started on this new medication and I'm feeling pretty smashed.

I agree with the others, Smurf, kill the dialog box.

912 and I was wasted! Followed by 942 and I think I looked and walked liked that once or twice!

Edited by: wadewade

LOL, it is not a dialog box, just an animated pic. I have another one somewhere here that will really freak you out. I guess this one has done its job as well
smiley36.gif

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Back