From Southern Maryland

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MajBob, no...lol.....I am not the Volkswagon guy BUT, I was an intell weinie for 20 1/2 yrs. Retired as a 1Sgt here at Ft. Huachuca, AZ.

What cha got in the primary bucket?
smiley2.gif

1SG,

Let me thank you too for your service to our country. Welcome home!

Me too. I was an old ASA/Ft Meade type - Crypyo/Traffic Analyst for a few years. Taught for a couple of years at the school when it was at Ft Holabird. Then went to OCS and flight school. Flew a lot of RU-21s in Europe and SE Asia. I retired out of Heidelberg with a European Out after 23 years. T'was indeed fun and exciting, no??

Are you near Sierra Vista? Where do you store your wine - what with all that heat? Basement??

My olderst daughter is finishing-up her Ph.D. at ASU. When visiting her in Tempe, I don't recall seeing any basements in AZ . . . A BACR (big air-conditioned room)?
- - - -

Guess I'll have to call George again - to check-in about wax . . .

Again - thanks all for your advice. It is very much appreciated.

uavwmn said:
What cha got in the primary bucket?
smiley2.gif

Still waiting for my very first kit to arrive. Ordered on Tuesday, George shipped it on Wednesday, and there is a 3 day shipping time. That said, I will probably unpack and play with the new toys this weekend and get to work with my first - a Borlol - on Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait

BTW,on my way back from seeing my Doc at the Indian Head Navy Clinic, I stopped in at my local Italian Deli/wine guy. He no longer carries Borolo - said it wouldn't sell. So I got some Bardolino instead, and some Gewurztraminer. The second batch will be a Gewurztraminer for the Frau.

How 'bout you - ya lovin' your enemies?

Latest posts

Back