Friday night

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fivebk

Reaction score
Friday my wife and I went to a local winery that we visit quite often ( some might say too often ). They have good wines, a nice view, and live music every friday night. There was a beautiful breeze and the temp for the day only made it to 79 degrees

Here are some pics
20100905_164521_DSCN4419_Small.JPG
20100905_164545_DSCN4420_Small.JPG

20100905_164620_DSCN4424_Small.JPG
20100905_164654_DSCN4426_Small.JPG

20100905_164743_DSCN4428_Small.JPG
20100905_164805_DSCN4429_Small.JPG

BOB

very nice.....soon it will be going on for you family at YOUR own place

Looks like a place we have here with a local Jazz band playing almost every weekend

Mike, Do you like the wine sticks? I make them. They are very nice to have around when sitting outside when the wind is blowing. I haven't spilled a drop since I started making them.
smiley4.gif

BOB

I persoanlly love the "Wine Stick". Great Idea!!! I may have to look into making some. Only problem is that i have no idea how to go about bending metal.
smiley36.gif

Looks like a great evening..what kind of music were they palying

You make those!

I think you should sell them. A great idea!
smiley32.gif

fivebk said:
Mike, Do you like the wine sticks? I make them. They are very nice to have around when sitting outside when the wind is blowing. I haven't spilled a drop since I started making them.
smiley4.gif

BOB

i'll take some!!!
great idea?
Still waiting for the answer - do you sell them?

rrawhide

Yes, you should really sell them... because I also would love to buy some (too many unfortunate incidents around the pool this year - silly wine tasting guests...)

Yes, I have sold some to the winery that I was at in this thread. I don't know what shipping would be to different places, but I sell them for 9 dollars a stick

BOB

Guess I must have scared everyone off when I gave the price I charged the winery for my sticks. What I didn't say was that there would probably be a discount for all my Forum Friends.
smiley2.gif
smiley2.gif
smiley2.gif

Waldo, they vary between Blues and Jazz

BOB

Sounds like a reasonable price to me.

I would think a good market for them is tasting rooms and wine supply places.

fivebk said:
smiley4.gif

BOB
Explain "stick" (picture)

Tepe,

Here are some pictures of the wine sticks. They are also in the 3rd pic in this thread on page one.

20100908_222146_DSCN4444_Small.JPG
20100908_222219_DSCN4445_Small.JPG

BOB

Latest posts

Back