Forum merger WELCOME

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswordy

Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to say welcome to the folks at the Fine Vine Wines forum, which is merging with this one according to an email I received from here.

I am guessing many posters are the same people, but we'll have some new ones, too, which is great! Looks like a win-win situation to me.

I've had fun peeking in here, and hope everyone new to this forum does too!

To quote from the email: "This is no way effects FineVineWines's business. All that happened was that we purchased the forum section of his website." That's cool, too!

Forum move

I have visited this forum previously but was never an active participant. It will take a little getting used to as the entire format is a little different. Not too sure I like it as you can't teach an old dog new tricks!! But I guess all of my "old" friends are here and will look forward to meeting new friends!

Yeah, it was a lot more similar but we changed it to better fit the new smart phone apps.

Well, it took awhile for me to figure out my name and password! It's all case sensitive, you know, plus my computer "logged in" for me for the past 5 years at Fine Wine Vines! BUT... as Cool Hand Luke said..."Shakin' the tree here, Boss!" :)

Welcome Dave, I should have copied your exact user name in that email to you also. I've been exactly where you were more than once! LOL

Hey Dave. Glad you found us all hiding over here. Remember I am grapeman here, was appleman there. You guys suggested at FVW years ago that I change my name to grapeman, so I did when I came here! Couldn't change it over at FVW though.

Well you could have but then no one would recognize you. I had my name changed over there many years ago.

Rich, "by any other name a... grape... is still a grape!"

(And Wade -- you solved half my problem... so thank you! Now... to find a new avatar!)

Last edited:
Back