For Waldo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I talked to 2 newpapers today and neither had any interest in my story. One did however suggest i might write a "Letter to the editor" and it may get published if I did not mention the name of the clinic. The other suggested a complaint to the Better Business Bureau may be my best avenue....Bull S...t

Waldo,
I agree with Wade, that is bullsh*t. Nothing like sticking it to ya when so distraught. Any (well except one) Vet will come to where you are and be more helpful.

Yes a letter and word of mouth about these people.

Just lost one of our cats night before last, not sure what caused it. Brought her in thehouse around 7:30 under my coat and layed her on my chest until 2:30am then gone
smiley28.gif

Write a letter buddy and when it hits the stands go around ad hand write in the name!
smiley15.gif

Edited by: wade

Wow, searching for a specific pic on m,y dog I ended up here tonight. Just fed my baby probably his last steak. I say probably as if we can sneak him in tomorrow instead of Friday we will. he just isnt in as good of shape from bringing him to the vet as before we did.

Latest posts

Back