First White Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobbler

Junior
Reaction score
Looking for a crisp , clean tasting white wine to start my
wine making experience - quality is important

I wish I could help you select one, but all my whites anymore are from my own grapes. I know there are a lot of them available. I would call George Cornelius, the owner of this forum and he will set you straight on the best whites available. Click the yellow icon in the upper left of this page and it will take you to the homepage and you can get the number there. Good luck and welcome to our forum.

cobbler,

Probably can't go wrong with MM Ren Pinot Grigio or Pinot Bianco. Both are "crisp" and "clean" on the palate. Good luck and welcome to the forum.
smiley17.gif

I did the MM Meglioli Gewurztraminer.... It's starting to come around nicely!!!

<TABLE =Catalog id=productsnew borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" align=center border=1>
<T>
<TR>
<TD =table align=default width="2%">
<DIV align=center>VN46 </TD>
<TD width="5%">
<DIV align=center>
VN_sm.jpg
</TD>
<TD width="20%">

Pinot Grigio

Becoming better and better known outside its native Italy, it is creating a new infatuation everywhere in the world.</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

Cobbler, the VN
Piesporter is very nice. Also the Australian Riesling

From the RJS line-up, I would try the Cru Select German Gewurztraminer, but then I'm a G'wine fan. It comes with a Suss Reserve pouch. Since my preference is a dry G'wine, I would add the SR pouch to the primary.

Steve

Latest posts

Back