First Label.. Input please

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RkyMtnWine

Reaction score
Background picture is Maroon Bells in Colorado.. Would appreciate input on this label.. Open to suggestions.. thanks. size is 3 3/4 by 4 1/2. Looks a little on the blur side here but it is sharp in original.
20081102_155048_WineBottleLable.jpg
Edited by: RkyMtnWine

hey Wade.. I am sure not even close. I scrolled thru this forum and those labels are awesome.. give me time though.. I will get it tweaked.

You didnt see my first 1's though! Ill see if I can find 1 or 2 so we can have a good laugh!
smiley3.gif

I live about 40 miles NW of Denver.. at the base of the rockies. Maroon Bells is quite a scenic area near Aspen. About 4 hours from me.

Here is 1 that thankfully I came to my senses and didnt use {Strawberry+Kiwi} and 1 that I did use that is not as bad but Im not proud of.
20081102_164805_Kiwi.jpg

20081102_164947_Cherry_label.jpg

The pic aint bad but the placement of everything was terrible.
Edited by: wade

Is there any rule about what one has to put on a label? My kit did not come with any so that will be something for me to work on.
abv
type of wine
year
Do I need to put the kit maker? (vintners reserve)

There are no rules as its your wine and youre free to do whatever you want!

Very nice labels, both of you. I like the simple ones, but the picture of the rockies is great!

I've begun to put the month and year on my labels along with the abv so I can quickly see how old it is and not have to look it up in a log book. I think that will be handy as I build my inventory.

Hi Ramona.. Thanks... I havent learned much on my photoshop program yet so until that happens I will just use a basic background. I do enjoy seeing pics taken by "Hubble" This is one I plan on using for one of my backgrounds

20081108_093453_OmegaSwanNebula.jpg

Latest posts

Back