First label for first wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drifter379

Junior
Reaction score
So I will be bottling my first wine this weekend. Had a friend make a label for me. What do you think?

688ec91e.jpg

Very nice artwork, like others have said, needs a year. Looks like you could shrink the Drunk Goat down enough to make room for a year. :>

Nice Label but it definitley needs a bottling date. Does your frien freelance?

Nice. Being able to make a fun label is part of the fun of home wine making.

Since its his first wine do you really think it needs a date on it? I think this batch is basically D.O.A!!!!!!!!:ts:gn:dg That batch doesnt stand a chance! :)

Since its his first wine do you really think it needs a date on it? I think this batch is basically D.O.A!!!!!!!!:ts:gn:dg That batch doesnt stand a chance! :)

Yes, I feel it's more important then any other one. With this being the first you should save at least one bottle of it forever to mark the start of this wonderful hobbie. I have a library with one bottle of everything I made.

Yes, I feel it's more important then any other one. With this being the first you should save at least one bottle of it forever to mark the start of this wonderful hobbie. I have a library with one bottle of everything I made.

I agree here. I'm saving one bottle from every batch I make no matter what. I'm going to have quite the colorful collection of labels and yummy wine once I'm done. :D

I didn't even think about putting a date on it. Didn't figure it would last that long. I'll ask my buddy if he would be willing to make labels for someone else. I'll let you know what he says.

Latest posts

Back