Farmer's Vineyard

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahha...Brianna sold out!

give him a call later this year or early next..Andy just took Brianna cuttings from my vineyard last weekend

Farmer you could try and call Double A Vineyards or go online to rakgrape.com. I ordered 25 Briana a couple weeks ago. It looks like they still have some. You will pay a bit extra for small quantities, but they probably have them.

I did seeBrianna at other nurseries but I think I have enough for this year. Ordering them all from Andy I got a good discount.

You "Farmers" need to stick together!
I only mentioned Double A in case you wanted to get them this year.

Dang it! I just looked out the window and it is snow flurrying! At least it is supposed to be in the 50's the rest of the week.

It been a while, so I thought I better update on the progress of my vineyard.
I received my order of new vines,15 of each Louise Swenson, Prairie Star, La Crosse and St Croix from Northeastern Vine Supply the second week in May. Andy does a great job, the plants looked great with large root mass.
I worked the ground, layed out the rows and got everything planted over the next couple evenings after work.
Here are a few pictures to show the progress.

<DIV style="OVERFLOW: ; : relative; TEXT-ALIGN: center">
P1012996.JPG

Turning corn fields into Vineyards

P1013000.JPG

Soaking the new vines before planting

P1013002.JPG

Planting in the prepared rows

P1013057.JPG

The new vines about a week ago

P1013059.JPG

A new St Croix

P1013060.JPG

A second year Marquette

P1013062.JPG

Third year Frontenac Gris

P1013061.JPG

Third year Frontenac

P1013064.JPG

The black raspberries are in full production

P1013067.JPG

We haveHAPPY humming birds!

I will have to try again, they bcame up onthis computer. I tryed using Google Picasa for the pictures and it was just to easy.

Some of them are showing up on this computer but not all. The other one earlier had all red x's.

From what I can see they are doing well farmer.

This is strange, all the pictures show up on my computer at work.
smiley5.gif

It gets better
smiley36.gif
, If I right click on the red x , go to properties,copy the address (url) and paste it in another open tab (browser) it takes me to the picture, then I come back here and refresh this page, the picture shows up!

That works here............... for some of them, but a few don't show up after refreshing the browser. I can see from the url, but not the browser! I think you discovered a major bug farmer! Get out the Sevin!

Back