Cellar Craft Enzyme Pack in LOVZ

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see it also. It's probably cached in your browser.

Nope,

Just opened up Firefox (which is not my primary browser) and its there and showing up just fine as well.

This is weird. Are you seeing the pics I posted in my CC Showcase LOVZ thread?

Just looked at the images I posted tonight on a PeeCee as well as 2 other Macs. All are showing up fine.

Weird.

I'm using opera on a PC, which is the safest, but not the most supported browser. I'll check later on with IE and Firefox.

Did you post the image to facebook or another site like that and link to it? Those sites are all blocked here at work, so I am used to not seeing images here. I did not see your instruction.

Nope I used George's upload feature.

I am at work now on yet another different computer and I see the instructions image I uploaded yesterday.

Upon further thinking, this sounds like a permissions issue. Your ID, because you uploaded the pic, has the permissions to see it, but the rest of us don't?

Dean said:
Upon further thinking, this sounds like a permissions issue. Your ID, because you uploaded the pic, has the permissions to see it, but the rest of us don't?

Looks like there was a reset and my last post here was lost. But Dean I could see the pics earlier, (before & after your post) and now at 11:35 I can't. I also can no longer see even the pic I posted yesterday.
VC

This morning the image is gone for me as well.
smiley29.gif

Looks like they have been tweaking things on the server as the active topics seems to be finally working correctly once again

Re-uploaded image and its showing for up (for me at least) once again. The path has changed from the original.....

Latest posts

Back