WineXpert Eclipse Lodi Ranch 11 Cabernet Sauvignon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just looked at George's web site (we can mention him) and he doesn't have them listed yet. That's very strange strange. George is always quick to list specialty kits. Anyone know what's up with that?

I got an email last week stating they would be up soon - once they had the details on the Mosti LR. I guess he wants to put them all up at the same time.

Ya think? So he is letting other merchants grab the market all to themselves so he can methodically advertise them all at the same time. From a business stand point I don't think that is good business at all. Oh well, one thing for certain, we will all find out in time. I was just curious who else was going to handle these kits since few retailers have them available.

No worries for George. He lists the product, we order, and we pay when it ships. A very clean arrangement. Much preferred to pay now ship in 3 months. And his cost to my house is better than the rest. Gotta love George!

No worries for George. He lists the product, we order, and we pay when it ships. A very clean arrangement. Much preferred to pay now ship in 3 months. And his cost to my house is better than the rest. Gotta love George!

Trust me, I am not worried about George. I could care less what he has for sale although I did find it strange that he didn't list the Spagnol's product when it became available. It's not like him to be late on these things. Of course his cost to you is better than the rest. Colorado is a hop, skip and jump to you from Dallas. You do have to wonder why George charges so much more than other merchants for the kit. I guess he likes your money. :)

I'll be bottling this kit soon as well, I racked it for the last time tonight. I had a little left over that I am drinking right now. It needs some aging of course (It's 6 months old now and just racked off 2 months bulk aging). But wow, it's already pretty good, and I know it will get better. I may just do eclipse from now on for dry wines truthfully. (I'm getting ready to rack my MM Amarone next week, so I'll probably be saying I'll just do MM kits next week :) ).

I think the juice they use must be of a higher quality than previous versions. The grape pack is a nice one, but I really think it's the juice quality.

Back