Early Fathers Day

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Ahh, another fine shipment by FVW! 15 liter Symphony wine kit,
Portuguese floor corker, 100 FVW corks,and 4 adhesive temp guides.

20070607_162452_Big_box.jpg

20070607_162542_Fathers_day.jpg

Edited by: wade

Looking good and afloor corker is an awesome addition to any winemaker's equipment train.

You opened them before Father's Day? I thought that was another 10 days away or so? Shame on you. I'll have to send the Father's Day Police (Me) down to reposses that on you
smiley4.gif

smiley36.gif

This order was a gift to my self. Funny story, after my last order my
wife threw out the nice big box it came in then realized that she
really needed that box so the nice guy that I am said I can always
place another order that will require a big box!
smiley36.gif

smiley4.gif
Dont forget to recycle your packing peanuts Wade, Your local UPS store will love you for them!!! Or fill the box with wine then to protect the bottles use the peanuts and send them to me, ill flip u my address later lol

Wade , You are going to love your floor corker....They are great..

It is so nice to see pictures of shipments when they arrive. We pack our boxes and cross our fingers. That box of Wade's looked much better when it left Dallas, but since everything arrived in tact, oh well.

Wade, you are going to love that floor corker. It's the best investment I have made.

I cant wait to use it, I never realized that the floor corkers squeeze the cork also.

Wade, my dad just sent me a floor corker and it is the best thing!!!! Makes bottling a pleasure. You will love it!!!

I guess my next toy wiil be the enolmatic but t
smiley2.gif
hat will be a while.

Nice gifts...sometimes gifts to yourself are the best....Hope your wife was happy with her new large cardboard box.

Her gift is the box and most of the wine when it is done although she
has been slacking lately which doesnt bother me since i get to age the
batches a little more and actually have some.
Edited by: wade

Latest posts

Back