Do you give your skeeter pee........

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tatud are you on the app, you have to hit the thread name at top and it will take you to full site then you will see a link to the photo at the bottom of her post.

Sara, The label is perfect! The wine snob really needs to get a life! I would bet he has never tried Skeeter Pee. Very nice job on the label.

Sara, I think the label is just fine myself and I agree he's a snob that needs to get a life. Besides, the wedding was about the bride and groom and if they thought it was fine, he was way off base. I enjoy my fruit wines.

I apologize. I still can't find it. I looked under gallery and under labels. Sorry for my ignorance.

All the way at the top it in bold it says " Do you give you skeeter pee..." in bold black. Click on that then cancel to the pop up about mobile site, that will take you to the full site then go to the post and its at the very bottom of the original post. A bunch of stuff is different from the full and mobile site.

Thanks TJ!!! I finally saw it. Sara, I think it looks great!!! That snob can just go get bent. He is ignorant.

Thank you for the kind feedback everyone on my label issue.

It made me remember that it all boils down to WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY! As long as I enjoy what I am doing--then that is all that matters. If I make a wine that SUCKS, then I learn from that (so far, have not had that happen--but it will). But when people tell me how much they LOVE my wine and that I have a GIFT, then that makes my day. I have no desire to go professional--I know what it entails (I worked the innards of a commercial setup in the past). I am happy with where I am, with what I do, with WHO I am. And as far as the "friend" who belittled my labels and mocked me for making mead, jam wine and chocolate wine---that person is no longer even an acquaintance. Who needs a friend like that!?!

So to all of US who dare to make Skeeter Pee and are proud of it---may you always have access to lemons! And to those who spit in the face of SkeeterPeedom don't let the mosquito bite you on the butt cheek as you run away!! You will NEVER know what you are missing.

[sorry for the off topic rant, but I had to vent]

I found some caps that are orange. Since I live in Tennessee and am a rabid Vol fan, I think I might call my SP "Tennessee TeaPee." Maybe "Vol Pee", but I would want the color of the pee to be orange for that. Still pondering some names, but it will have a nice orange cap and a nice orange label paying homage to the creator of this fine liquid lavation and to my beloved Vols!!

Latest posts

Back