Mosti Mondiale Discontinued All Juices

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geocorn

Vendor
Reaction score
Mosti Mondiale has advised me that they are discontinued 7 of the All Juice products to make room for some new products in the fall. You can see which juices have been discontinued on this page:

http://www.finevinewines.com/Discontinued_Products.asp

If you want any of these, order them quick, as I don't know how long they will be available at MM.

George,

Considering the www.mostimondiale.com website shows products being newly available as of October 5, 2005, do you happen to know what new products are in the line up or only what is being removed?

- Jim

Jim,

The Mosti web site is not the best place for "current" information. I have discussed this with them and they say they are working on it, but it appears to be rather slow in coming.

They have not given me any info as to the new All Juices to be offered, but I just found out and have not asked. They are more free with their info to me than Winexpert is. Most of the kit companies to a very poor job of communicating new products to the retailers. I usually find out about new and discontinued products from customers.

George,

I just placed an order for a couple of MM discontinued kits and note
there is no discount for multiple kits for those items. I assume that
is because they are already discounted but it doesn't say that on your
site. It might be good for other newbies like me to know if we are
going to try some of this premium stuff.

Thanks for hosting this informative and fun forum. It is the best one running and I've learned a lot from it.
smiley20.gif

Jack,

You mistyped the registration promo code and the system did not recognize it. The way you typed it is fairly common, so I will add the mistyped version, as well.

The really good news is that I gave you the MOSTI special which reduced your total by $20.00 and you can save the registration coupon for your next order.

Latest posts

Back