Din Din

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Tonights dinner was Lamb chops with Masta's Dragon sauce on the grill. On the side was green beans and a side salad with croutons and Parmesan peppercorn dressing. To drink was a glass of Masta's Castellina Super Tuscan. I think Im in heaven!
smiley20.gif
Do I need say more! The sauce is like a A-1 on steroids with a really nice kick to it. The wine is nice and oaky with a great mouthfeel. It has a hints of Cassis and cherry with a nice finish.

Sounds like a super supper Wade! As I read this I too am having a glass of Castelina Super Tuscan. I opened one last night since it has been a month or so since I had one. It is real smooth now- getting better all the time. It's hard to limit myself on this, but I am determined to have some of it make it to three years!

Wade, the wine I started two weeks ago from GR-7 and St Croix I oaked in the primary. I can't tell you how close that already tastes to the Super Tuscan and the color is every bit as dark! And I have two carboys of it going....... Hope it improves with age, because it is already great. I would love to have made a killer wine!

What a dope, I forgot to post the picture!
smiley29.gif
I think Homer Simpson said it best. "Groin grabbingly delishious"
20071015_173347_Picture.jpg

Latest posts

Back