Cuttings

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codfish

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was wondering if any of you has had any dealings with Grapes for Wine. I purchased 20 Cab Sauv cuttings and they looked kinda brown inside instead of green. I have had them in seedling and cutting soil for 3 weeks and there is no sign of life. No bud swelling or anything. I tried to contact them thru 2 texts, 2 emails, and 1 voice mail with no response, terrible customer service. I just wanted to know where you can get good cuttings, any advise would be appreciated.

Try Isons Nusery in GA.
https://www.isons.com
Try lightly scratching the stem with a fingernail. If it's green - they're alive; if brown - they're dead.
Grapes are weeds, ,,,
Yes it is late so not ideal, but if you can find someone on WMT that has some CabS vines they would mail, you should be able to root them in water or moist potting soil.

Grapes are weeds, ,,,
Yes it is late so not ideal, but if you can find someone on WMT that has some CabS vines they would mail, you should be able to root them in water or moist potting soil.
I ordered rooted vines from Double A so I am all set for now. Plus I have 6 of 8 growing with your help. Thanx David

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back