Couple questions

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountryDJ

Reaction score
I am faily new at wine making, having only bottled one wine kit so far. But I have 2 carboys - One full of raspberry, the other a cheap apple juice experiment. The raspberry has been clear for a while, and smelled great the last time I racked it. I will probably bottle the raspberry next week to make room for the new batch I am going to start probably tomarrow which will be a Raspberry/White Chocolate.

First with bottling - I did a search and found a couple tags for a product called Private Preserve, but both of them had to do with using them in the carboy. Anyone used this at bottleing right before you put the corks in, would be beneficial in any way to protect the wine for long term storage.

My other question is, anyone have any experience using white chocolate in wine. I have a full can of the white chocolate powder, but wanted to find out if anyone has any experience with them and an adea about maybe how much to use. The raspberry wine base I am using is Vintners Harvest Raspberrys which are the same ones I used on my first batch of raspberry.

Thanks for your help.

Latest posts

Back