Chilean Juice

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called to put my order in, got a bucket of cab franc, cab sauv, chardonnay, and a merlot. Can't wait to pick it up! Im about 3.5 hours away so it will be a fun little road trip.

randomhero said:
Just called to put my order in, got a bucket of cab franc, cab sauv, chardonnay, and a merlot. Can't wait to pick it up! Im about 3.5 hours away so it will be a fun little road trip.

3.5 hrs in which direction?

Folks when you come pick it up please look me up and let me know who you are. I would love to meet you all. Don't forget to take advantage of the carboy special also.

Last year I made each of the reds in 5 gallon carboys. I mixed the remainder of each pail together. This was used for topping up and my special project. Special project, a few days ago I took this blend (7 gallons) and added sugar to 6%rs and alcohol to 19% abv. I then added in 55 grams of med American Oak and 55 grams of Heavy Frech toasted oak. The bench trail was awesome. I can't wait to see what it will be like in 2-4-6 or more months. Great Port!

I will be doing the same thing again this month!

Runningwolf said:
Folks when you come pick it up please look me up and let me know who you are. I would love to meet you all. Don't forget to take advantage of the carboy special also.

Last year I made each of the reds in 5 gallon carboys. I mixed the remainder of each pail together. This was used for topping up and my special project. Special project, a few days ago I took this blend (7 gallons) and added sugar to 6%rs and alcohol to 19% abv. I then added in 55 grams of med American Oak and 55 grams of Heavy Frech toasted oak. The bench trail was awesome. I can't wait to see what it will be like in 2-4-6 or more months. Great Port!

I will be doing the same thing again this month!

This sounds great. I plan on doing something similar with this year's Chilean juice!

novalou said:
This sounds great. I plan on doing something similar with this year's Chilean juice!

Cleveland. I'll purchase my juice from Grape and Granary or Luva Bella. Presque Isle is a bit far of a drive.

Runningwolf said:
I would like to visit the Grape and Grainery some day.Heard lots of good stuff about it.

I took a wine making class and bought my Chilean juice last year. Good place.

If you decide to visit, let me know, we can meet up there.

Latest posts

Back