Chilean Juice Pail Lists

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sell the L'uva Bella juice in Cleveland, I would recommend you call L'uva Bella 330-536-6450 and tell them where you live they may have someone selling their juice close to you

I sell the L'uva Bella juice in Cleveland, I would recommend you call L'uva Bella 330-536-6450 and tell them where you live they may have someone selling their juice close to you

Where in Cleveland are you located?

Sam

I am in North Royalton
12613 State Rd (SR94)

www.gentilejuice.com

I use to live in Solon... Moved to Michigan about 5 years ago but still go back quite often. What are your hours? I may stop by next time I am back in town. Your site says pickup on 03/29/14... How is that since Chilean has not come to harvest yet? Do you ever deal with fresh grapes anytime of the year?

Sam

I heard about the drought in California, but I have to wonder if this is something that we really need to worry about at this time of year?

My point is that this is February. Aren't the vines dormant this time of year?

Unfortunately, since winter is the primary wet season in California, a dry winter is likely to have a huge impact on the upcoming growing season as it is very unlikely they will catch up on rainfall this year. Combined with the fact that groundwater reserves for the vines will be low, reservoirs will be low, irrigation water will be restricted it likely will cause a diminished crop this year, though we don't know how bad it might be yet. Additionally, due to the warm temps bud break was a month earlier this year in Napa (late January) and probably other regions as well. This presents further challenges for growers like frost protection which could further limit yields.

Eventually, viticulturists in California will have to tackle some big-picture issues, like going back to more drought-tolerant rootstocks and more vineyards going back to dry-farming in places like Napa and the more well-watered regions.

http://napavalley.patch.com/groups/...iggest-challenge-for-napa-valley-grapegrowers

I was reading this old thread and noticed all the talk about how CA may be impacted from the drought. Well, the drought continues, but surprisingly, at least here in the Sierra Foothills, the grapes are doing great! There are no watering restrictions hurting the grapes here. This season is going to be a very good year according to the locals. It's also looking to be early. I was also surprised to see one of the local premier vineyards for Cab Franc is a source for Collinwood Grape Company in Cleveland. I can personally attest to the high quality of grapes they are getting from here (Loomis, CA). http://collinwoodgrape.com/Index.html

I was reading this old thread and noticed all the talk about how CA may be impacted from the drought. Well, the drought continues, but surprisingly, at least here in the Sierra Foothills, the grapes are doing great! There are no watering restrictions hurting the grapes here. This season is going to be a very good year according to the locals. It's also looking to be early. I was also surprised to see one of the local premier vineyards for Cab Franc is a source for Collinwood Grape Company in Cleveland. I can personally attest to the high quality of grapes they are getting from here (Loomis, CA). http://collinwoodgrape.com/Index.html

I just received the Finevinewines newsletter and it was stating that winery demand is low this year and prices are lower as a result. I haven't seen prices from my supplier yet, bit I'll be curious to see if they are lower than last year.

Latest posts

Back