Chilean Juice in Missouri - order now...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemaker_3352

Reaction score
I talked to Bob - and anybody can order the Chilean Juice - he is doing a group order - the more he gets - the lower the shipping costs will go down.

From Bob:

The juice will come as close to froze as possible. Missouri Wine and Gift will not have a fridge large enough to hold everyone's. With the juice that cold, it should survive the trips back. I have told people that are coming a little ways to buy tubs and put the pails in the tubs and put ice in the tubs.

We are doing a group buy from Winevilliage in Ontario, Canada. As Bill mentioned, he gave me two references, M&M Grape and Gino Pinto.

I will be finalizing the order in the next couple weeks. The juice is $38 per 6 gallon pail. We are splitting the shipping cost among all the pails. Currently, we have interest in 128 pails and the shipping cost per pail is down to $20.31. As more orders come in, the shipping will continue to go down.

The pails will be shipped via a refrigerated truck and delivered to Missouri Wine and Gift in O'Fallon, MO. I will be sending out an email and calling everyone when the truck is en-route from Ontario.

$$ is due up-front when I order the juice.

The varietals available are:
Cabernet Sauvignon
Carmenere
Malbec
Merlot
Pinot Noir
Syrah
Chardonnay
Pinot Grigio
Sauvignon Blanc

The grapes/juice come from the Maule and Curicó Regions in Chile.

If you are interested, please let Bob know.

Bob Truetken <[email protected]>
Missouri Valley Wine Society
Phone: 314-604-4139

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back