Chi Tea

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomy

Reaction score
I really like the spices in Chi Tea, so thought I would try a Apple Cherry using Chi Tea for the water. Tomorrow will adjust the SG with Chi Tea and sugar. Tomy
smiley32.gif

20080204_172819_Chi_Tea_002.jpg

Me too Tomy! I just had a cup of chi latte...yummy and warming!
smiley1.gif

Today with a SG of 1087 I threw in some Lavin D-47, it should be working by this afternoon. Tomy
smiley1.gif

20080205_081137_Chi_Tea_003.jpg

Today I racked the must with a SG 1010, I usually wait till under 1000 but decided to get it off the gross lees. This may be a improvememt in my wine making procedures, as I certinally hope so. The must has turned a light tobacco color, but my friends won't mind, just keep their glasses full. If this turns out good I might call it Mississsippi Mud Wine. Tomy
smiley32.gif

20080209_122147_Mississippi_Mud.jpg

Tomy, Apple Cherry Chai
That sounds really interesting. The Chai would give it some nice spice. I racked and tried my Pineapple Green Tea Ginger yesterday, pulled a little glass off and sweetened it a bit and it really promises to be a nice wine. Keep me posted on that one.

Ramona

Racked again today, lots of lees and still active fermintation. I'm racking a bit sooner now trying to make better vino. Tomy
smiley20.gif

Latest posts

Back