WineXpert Chardonnay/Semillon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trubador

Reaction score
Finally bottled my WE Selections Chardonnay/Semillon. Tasted
great right out of the carboy (a little over two months bulk
aged). Cant wait to see how it tastes in a few months.

smiley1.gif
smiley1.gif

20070805_121606_DSC_2184.jpg

smiley1.gif
smiley1.gif

Edited by: Trubador

My first time labelling a wine as well. I need to work on getting
them all straight. Some ended up a little "off-kilter". No
worries though.

Awesome Job on the Labels Trub! I love and thanks PWP cause as soon as I saw the post I was thinking the same thing!
smiley32.gif

It never ceases to amaze me at the talent people in this forum have for labelmaking! The wine looks great too. Nice job!

Trub,

The whole scene is great. Beautifully clear wine and attractive label. Do you filter? Is the pict a Monet?

Jack on Rainy said:
Trub,
The whole scene is great. Beautifully clear wine and attractive label. Do you filter? Is the pict a Monet?

I can't take credit for the label. It was made by Winexpert. 5 bucks for 30 of them. I have no skill to make them so I have to buy.

I did not filter the wine. You are correct though, it is brilliantly clear (even under careful inspection). Maybe the bulk aging helped it clear?

I tell you, it tasted and smelled fantastic as well. So good in fact that I looked at all those bottles and thought to myself " that's just not going to be enough"
smiley17.gif

I'll probably make this wine again next. I have a Cabernet that is just starting to begin its aging process and I won't be drinking it for many, many, manymonths.

Latest posts

Back