Cellarmasters 41st

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed @joeswine is looking for their mailing address. Here you go Joe and anyone else needing it. Btw I just sent in a 2012 Mosti Renaissance Montepulciano and a 2012 Cellar Craft Showcase Amarone.

Cellar masters

WENT IN LAST YEAR DID DO SO BAD,MIGHT GO BACK WE'LL SEE.:spm

BY THE WAY THE TWO OF YOU HAD GREAT WINES AT THE CONTEST,TILL NEXT TIME.

Last edited:
Is there a way to get a total number of entries that come from this forum? It would be fun to have a Medal count at the end. I just shipped 4 today, only have until Nov. 8th for them to receive.
Blackberry Merlot, Nectarine, Strawberry and Pineapple.
Mike

IMG_1166.JPG

Cellarmasters

i sent my almond wine ,strawberry wine,crandberry malbec and sangiovese.hopefully i'll do better then last time, it is expensive to enter ,but mainly the shipping cost,don't you think?

Finally, a west coast advantage, UPS one box at 16lbs with 4 bottles, $8.98 and it arrives next day.
Mike

That's disgusting. :ft

I shipped two bottles UPS from VA to NJ for the 'Big and Bold' comp and it cost me $28!!!!

I shipped 3 bottles myself from NM for less than $15!!!!! Needless to say I was in shock as it cost me almost $30 to ship the 2 bottles I sent in to JohnT!

I sent mine out today from NJ $26 ouch. Entered Sangiovese, Moscato,Port, Ice Wine and my Apple Riesling. Any idea when hey post results ?

I admit I didn't send anything. Mostly because I don't have anything in my very young cellar to be a contender. But also the shipping cost from where I live. It looks like WMT is going to have a great bunch of entries. I am so excited! I can't wait to see the results. Good luck all y'all !!!

I just noticed that the deadline has been moved to monday the 17th. Last chance to give it a shot.
Mike

Aaaarghh! I didn't make it last week and due to business travel won't be able to even make the extended deadline.

The RESULTS are posted!

I entered 3 wines and all 3 are bringing home the hardware! 2 Silvers and a Bronze! :b

Last edited:
Our First Wine Got Honorable Mention

Merlot 2013
I guess thats better than nothing :HB

Latest posts

Back