Quantcast

RJ Spagnols Cellar Classic Vidal Ice Wine

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

mainecr

Reaction score
My kit got here...and unforunately I didn't have time to get it through primary before leaving for vacation; Atlanta, and then Florida. Looking forward to getting my first kit going.
I looked at the instructions....not impressed. Generic instructions for a expensive kit.
Any one done one of these kits?

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
keep us posted on this one. I am looking to try it this spring.

mainecr

Reaction score
They included generic instruction for ice wine and port kits. I write safe work practices for a living...specific work practices...not generic.
I'll be back from Florida on the 14th and will start ASAP. I need to start hitting the bottle return for 375 ml bottles. Will be brining orange blossom honey and frozen tangelo juice home from Mom & Dad's tree.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I have used those instructions a few times before, the only really different thing is towatch which sg you need for the kit you are using otherwise they are basically the same.

cpfan

Reaction score
mainecr:

Unfortunately, all of the kit companies use generic instruction sheets. I guess this isn't like "safe work practices".

BTW, I used to write operations manuals for a living. We had a generic set of basic info that covered many situations, and then specific booklets for each system or sub-system.

Steve

Latest posts