Cellar Craft CC Showcase Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No CC Labels

I've done two CC Showcase Kits and no labels. Did Amarone earlier this year and put some aside so they wouldn't be drunk for awhile, and too a Rosso Fortissimo - both excellent, even right away. I'm about to start a second RF. They, along with WE Luna Rossa and Special Edition Australian Syrah/Viog... will be my consistent reds ... yet wondering what else is a good everyday table red.

I think you would be happy with any of the CC Showcase reds. The MM Renaissance line is pretty great as well. The Rio Grande Rojo is amazing if you like Chilean blends. The RJS Winery Series are all excellent as well.

I thunk I read somewhere that they were going to eliminate labels to reduce costs, older kits will still have labels but new kits recently manufactured will no longer include labels ?

Info about missing wine labels

Hi all,
The new label designs for the Showcase Collection (the peel 'n stick labels with a clear background) are now in circulation and have started going into the kits.

The manufacturer is aware that there are some kits that are missing labels. The initial label shipment didn’t arrive in time to catch some of the production runs. Anyone who needs a pack of labels, simply send an email or call the manufacturer and they will mail them to you.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the tip Brant. One question... anyone have Cellar Craft's email address? their website appears to be down, and I suspect has been so for a week or thereabouts.
thanks

Bob

Cellar Craft contact for labels

If you need to request labels, contact Christina Carpenter at their home office in British Columbia:

[email protected]

Hope that helps!

Thanks Brant, i just email'd Christina and we will see what if anything happens (havent had much luck with their customer service thus far)

Bob

Well... fast-forward, i still have no labels for the Amarone, or my latest Red Mtn Cab. My take on this is that CC makes some great wines, especially the Showcase series, but their customer service is missing in action. I have worked in customer service (IT-related) for many years, and the *last* thing you do is to treat customers like nuisances, even if they really are =:O

So... will do my own labels, using 4th & Vine stock.
regards to all,
Bob

Well Mike, if you have em I could use em. Thanks again for all your help.

bob

Just curious Mike... hope i'm not being nosy... looks like you make kit wines, but prefer to put your own labels on them. Do you drink 'em all yourselves on your own property? that'd be one heck of a party :)
And what sort of label stock do you use?
thanks

bob

No I give ALOT away to friends and family. Its nice to always have something in the cellar to go with just about anything being prepared for dinner. Hot Dogs are a tough challenge I have to admit! :>

Found the RMC labels and am dropping them in the mail today. I (believe it or not) have not done the Showcase Amarone or I would send you those as well.... :sm

As for my own labels, I have always used these guys. Not cheap ($0.75ea) but I really like the variety, customizability and fast service.

Great, many thanks again. BTW... this is my second Amarone, the first batch is not yet a year old but has suffered serious plundering, so I had to do another, hopefully for the longer term. It is a very dark wine, difficult to tell when it has cleared.
I checked the label site, classy stuff - I might take another look once I get my skills up to the standard of those labels - don't want to advertise what i can't deliver =:O
regards,
Bob in Maple Vly, WA

Got the RMC labels Mike, many thanks again - I owe you. Meanwhile I got a response from CC's customer service dept re the missing Amarone labels. The lady was all apologetic about overlooking it, and said she would send a set along right away. Time will tell :)
My guess is someone (Brant maybe?) reported my comments from this forum, to CC, and that may have instigated the response. In which case, thanks Brant for the intervention.

Best regards to all
Bob, Maple Vly

New labels showed up...

Not quite as classy as the previous generation, IMHO. But, they appear to be peel 'n stick, which should make labelling a little easier.

IMG_3367.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back