Cellar Craft CC Showcase Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
comparison shot..

I tried to attach this pic on my previous post, but it didn't stick. This is the old and new amarone labels, sorry for the crappy image quality.

IMG_3371.jpg

Wow that is quite a change. I do like the fact that it clearly says Amarone "style". Truth in advertising there unlike Mosti and their Aussie Chard or Aussie Sauv Blanc where nowhere does it say the word "style" on anything but in tiny print on the box you read that the country of origin for the juice is USA! :po

Well, I spoke (keyed?) too soon, a bad habit of mine. A closer look at these labels shows that the white background (in the images) is actually backing paper, and the labels themselves are transparent film. Should look pretty classy when mounted.
Bob in Maple Vly, WA

Got the RMC labels Mike, many thanks again - I owe you. Meanwhile I got a response from CC's customer service dept re the missing Amarone labels. The lady was all apologetic about overlooking it, and said she would send a set along right away. Time will tell :)
My guess is someone (Brant maybe?) reported my comments from this forum, to CC, and that may have instigated the response. In which case, thanks Brant for the intervention.

Best regards to all
Bob, Maple Vly

You guessed right. Glad to be of help!

New Amarone labels...

The old and the new. And a couple of 355ml tasters, for future reference. The 750ml bottles are from Columbia Crest Two Vines Merlot, an okay table wine that sells around here for $6-$7. These weigh about 1lb empty, and i have not had any break yet.
Bob in Maple Vly, WA

IMG_3402.jpg

They both look good!

I use a lot of the Two Vines stuff myself for top off wine on the CC Showcase kits. What a great value wine! Their Cab/Merlot blend is made from Cab Franc! Our local grocery store (Smiths owned by Kroger) has all the Two Vines stuff on sale for $4.99 a bottle. Buy six and get an additional 10% off.

Latest posts

Back