Can you identify this?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I am half shot!LOL I spelled Titantaric right without cheating! Send me my tail feather right away!!!LOL

Besides I am not the most brilliant Pollack in the far north from making things up, it's called "research". ROTFLMAO.

Besides you didn't say how we needed to to quess you just asked if we could figure it out.

So, I am half shot!LOL I spelled Titantaric right without cheating! Send me my tail feather right away!!!LOL

Besides I am not the most brilliant Pollack in the far north from making things up, it's called "research". ROTFLMAO.

Besides you didn't say how we needed to to quess you just asked if we could figure it out.
I've had a couple myself, and for your information that's spelled Titantric. ;)

NO! Clue: Everybody in here has, or will use these at some point. I got you on the run now buddy! HeeHee.LOL

Clue #2a: You need these to make wine, but you don't want them in your wine. It is organic.

Last edited:
Bein i thought sure you would guess this one. It is the basis of most wines, long before we make them.

X, you are absolutely right. Sorry we got no prize for you. But no worries, you get to guess on the next one, unless you want to come up with another guess it picture.

How did you figure it out? Clues or you are just a botanical genius? LOL
:db
:D
:b

Back