• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buono Vino Mii jet filter $175.00

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twohound

Junior
Reaction score
Hey all I just bot a lot of wine equipment off of a guy who had too much. Included was a Buono Vino Mini Jet Filter. I have one already that I bout new for $220.00. This one looks to be used very little. I am asking $175.00 for it. Let me know. Will ship for cost.

Bill
412-874-7726
Located in New Hampshire.

You may want to rethink your asking price. A good price on a brand new one is $179. but you can find them under $130.00 on line. Did you mean the $175.00 included free shipping?

Yeah you paid too much and your asking price on the other is too much for a used one - i got mine new for $149 and free shipping.

Hey guys yes you are correct I will sell it for 125.00 including shipping.

Bill

Just wanted to let you know so you didn't think someone else was trying to steal it from you. This is a good price you have on it. If you can post pics and ensure everything (hoses) is with it you should have no problem selling it now. I own one and it is a great filter.

Latest posts

Back