• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buon vino mini jet

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asterof

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy in SoCal a BUON VINO MINI JET
Lots of them online but the shipping is crazy
Thanks
:ft

Why don't you forget about the cost of shipping and go for the best deal on the filter. I bet if you search hard enough you can find this unit way under $150 in Canada.

Canada

Why don't you forget about the cost of shipping and go for the best deal on the filter. I bet if you search hard enough you can find this unit way under $150 in Canada.

Oh yea 129.00 for the unit 45.00 to ship it
Ebay runs any where from 153.00 to 295.00 with shipping of 40.00
Don't mind paying 158.00 for some of the wine supply vendors in the states who are online but they are charging 20 - 30 for shipping
So I figured 160.00 from a local vendor, but they must order it
and are charging 175 plus tax
That's crazy

this is about the best deal I can find online

If we were to ship you the following items, the cost will be as follows:

· X1 Mini Jet Filter Machine $130.00 CAD
· Shipping fees with UPS $63.00 CAD or $57.00 US
· Complete cost will be from $187.00 CAD - $193.00CAD, depending on the Carrier we use
· US equivalent will be approx. $170.00 - $175.00

Please note, the Filter Pads are also on sale. They are selling for $24.00 CAD for 10 Packages. You can mix and match your Filter Pads. #1 Coarse, #2 Medium (most commonly used) and #3 Fine.

Let me know what you decide. You can contact us on our Toll Free number to submit your Credit Card Information.

If i was going to spend the money on a stand alone filter, I would buy an all in one ...you can filter with a 1 are 5 micron filter, degas,rack,transfer,and fill bottles with the same machine...
just saying

I agree with James. For just a few bucks more get the bottling attachment also. Much cheaper in the long run. I consider myself to be thrifty as all get out, and after comparing the bang for the buck I went with the all in one without hesitation. Very glad I did too.

Pam in cinti

I agree with James. For just a few bucks more get the bottling attachment also. Much cheaper in the long run. I consider myself to be thrifty as all get out, and after comparing the bang for the buck I went with the all in one without hesitation. Very glad I did too.

Pam in cinti

Thanks Pam -
The bottling attachment comes standard unless you are referring to the beer bottling filler ?

Steve, I was just thinking..You need to make a new video, with your face in it......Not just a voice on the side...LOL
That way we could all get to see the real you....just kidding buddy...
Your just a ghost in the machine that works like it is suppose too.

I've seen reference to the "all-in-one" pump in a number of threads on here. Is there a brand name? Who makes it? Or where can I find it online to read more about it and/or purchase a unit?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Look a couple posts above yours and you'll see a post by Vacuumpumpman. His name is Steve, and there is a link to his webpage that will let you check out a video of how it works, see available accessories, etc. It really is very worth it, esp if you get the filter set up also. When I was researching filters I compared a lot, and went with Steves pump plus the whole house filter.

Pam in cinti

I'm new to this wine-making thing, but it seems the all-in-one is worth every penny. I can see how hoisting carboys up and down w/out disturbing the sediment and lifting up buckets by the flimsy handles can present a risk of disaster. A question on the optional filter setup: can those cartridges be used more than once? They seem to run about 5-7 dollars a piece and while not overly expensive, it would be nice to have the cost down around 2-3 dollars a shot. I guess the 1 micron ones cost a little more, but what is needed for white wine?

China - Clipper -
check this link out -
http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/f71/tips-tricks-using-whole-house-filter-37737/
the 1 micron filters are only 3.50 each. I personally dont reuse the filters but there are some who will backflush them and keep them soaked with mta until the next time they need to use them.

I will filter as much as possible using 1 cartridge prior to throwing it away.
If you have any questions about the pump - please PM me and I will get back with you as soon as I am able

Thanks Steve, the lower cost is definitely a good point. I hope to pick up one of your systems soon; I will be sending you a PM when the "director of finance" approves my purchase. :D

Latest posts

Back