Bubbling...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gloo

Reaction score
my first batch is bubbling well. I made a Welch concentrated since I wanted something easy and cheap for my first batch. I'm soo happy that it's seems to be wrking well. I had to come here and write this because my husband might start thinking I'm gone crazy. Every time he passes by I lift the cover to show him the bubbles. haha

Cheers

Congratulations! I'm a big fan of grape juice concentrate wines. I've only been at it since last fall, but I've bottled three batches of the stuff now. I've got another ready to rack again and stabilize for backsweetening; and I just started another batch Saturday in the primary. Good luck with your first batch.

my first batch is bubbling well. I made a Welch concentrated since I wanted something easy and cheap for my first batch. I'm soo happy that it's seems to be wrking well. I had to come here and write this because my husband might start thinking I'm gone crazy. Every time he passes by I lift the cover to show him the bubbles. haha

Cheers

Well good luck. You'll have to let us know how it turns out. :dg

Back