Brianna

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some Brianna planted. I have not yet harvested any yet but have tasted some young wine from another grower up here. Very impressed! I'm seriously considering putting in some more vines in our vineyard expansion next spring.

You will not be sorry. Brianna is a wonderful grape. Any sweetness or off the vine. I have 5 to plant.

Julie that's what Marilyn says. You will not give any away. We sweetened ours to 1.000

Julie that's what Marilyn says. You will not give any away. We sweetened ours to 1.000

We originally had it at 1.002 and when we tasted it the other day it was tart tasting due to the acid. Sweetened up to 1.006 and wala, it was outstanding. I'm hiding it from the boss this weekend. Shhhh we don't have any more left.....LOL

rjoflmao, oh I'll share you just have to come to my house, the Brianna isn't leaving the house. :i

Hey you still free on the Saturday after Thanksgiving? I'm thinking of anohter gathering if you can make it

Nov 24th and Dec 15, and 22 are the only Sats. Open. We have 2 weddings this weekend and at least 1 every weekend thru thanksgiving.

Back