Blackberries

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if they are good and juicy you might end up with 4 gallons finished, 10 bucks a gallon forblackberry wine? I guess that's a decent price.

You didn't say for how many pounds. With blackberries I found you need 7-10 pounds/gal.

I have been very happy with the products I have purchased from Homewinery, but I have never gotten their blackberry. Whichever you choose 71B yeast would be your best choice to help reduce the excess acid in blackberries. Both would prob be great, just which experience do you want right now? Total hands on or a quick and easy guaranteed success?

Pam in cinti

Is that canned fruit? I'm not sure what the winery series is, is it juice or canned?.I've used the Vintners harvest? Is that the same?

I am just completing my first blackberry from their concentrate and it does take pretty darn good now at the end of the ferment at 4 weeks. I just added acid and sorbate when I racked to secondary and will not add any sugar to sweet because it tastes that good. I am pretty satisfied so far.

I contracted the. They don't ship to Canada :(

Do you have any friends in the states that you visit? Ask them about having it shipped there, them pick it up next time you visit. I have to do that if I want to order alcohol online due to my state's Prohibition-era liquor laws. I ship to a buddy in Maryland and when we visit, I get my order (usually minus a bottle or two, lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Latest posts

Back