Mosti Mondiale Black Cherry Shiraz - HUGE hit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Simmons

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a drinker.

Comments I've gotten - OMG. S%&t this is good. Dam% Sam. Its #%&*ing remarkable.

So there you have it. a Hit.

Thank you all for all your help and support.

yeah, the Black Cherry Shiraz is a good summer wine. Best when well chilled, like a wine cooler. Low octane, pretty sweet, popular with non-wine drinkers (I believe) because it doesn't taste like "serious" wine.

KYLandSales:

Did you make it as perinstructions, or did you tweak it?

Bart:

I agree totally with your comments re all of the mist wines. As long as it is a flavour they like, non-wine drinkers love it. Even some 'serious' wine drinkers love it as a summer party wine.

Steve

%*@#$sounds good.
smiley36.gif

So I have only done one of these kits and it was an island mist blueberry pinot, and i added about 5 pounds of sugar, its my understanding that this comes out to be around 10.8% alc by volume straight out of the box, do you guys add any sugar to this one or is it really needed. FYI I'm excited ordered the MM Ren chilean pinot, and pinot grigio from Big G., all I have ever done at this point are real grapes and WE, very excited to try something new.

Latest posts

Back