Mosti Mondiale bentonite in Meglioli..

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdeyette

Reaction score
Gathered up my equipment this weekend to start my Meglioli Borolo. Low and behold there was no packet of Bentonite in the kit (however, there was 2 packets of yeast nutrients)

My LHBS is about an hour drive away. I will call Mosti Mondiale on Monday.

For anyone who has done this kit, do you recall if there was a packet of bentonite? Two yeast Nutrients?

Tom

It should have had Bentonite and Im guessing 1 of the nutrient packets was shipped instead of the Bentonite by accident. Give George a call or PM him and Im sure he has a spare package he could ship you pretty fast.

tdeyette, I did make this wine not long ago and it should have the betonite pack in there. George will make it right for you.
smiley2.gif

Wade,

I purchased this kit at my "not so local" LHBS shop so I would have felt awkward calling George to ask for a packet of bentonite. But you know, from what I have read and all the e-mail letters I have received from George I'm quite sure he would of helped me out just the same!

Where I bought the kit was an hour drive one way... so I called Mosti Mondiale and they are sending one right out.

I will say though, This year I finally entered the Winemaker Magazine competition and Imade sure to put George down as my retailer...

Tom

Glad its on its way to you and you are most likely right that George probably would have sent 1 to you.

Well the bentonite from Mostinever made it. Perhapse it is caught at the boarder?

Anyway I called George and he hooked me up with a packet of bentonite.

Received it this morning along with some of his perfect corks and 2-10 gallon fermentors (I have been wanting a couple for grape skin kits). So I'm off to the races this weekend!

Thanks again George

.... Bentonite arrived today from Mosti. It was postmarked on 3/31... so they did ship it promptly.I guess the mail was alittle slow coming across the boarder.
Tom

Latest posts

Back