BEET WINE

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yall be be there as my kids are 4 and 8!
smiley35.gif
Youll wait for me right!
smiley36.gif

PolishWineP said:
Don't you worry, Wade. Your day will come. It's hard when you have young children. They need a lot of your time. One day you'll realize that they've moved out and you can go to WineStock!

You mean they really do leave one day?!
smiley3.gif
smiley32.gif

Like someone had said before thats the best use for those little red bulbs! WALDO'S RED WORM BEET JUICE</font></font>

JW, They do indeed move out!
smiley32.gif
All three of ours left the nest in a timely manner. The girls went off to college and except for holidays, that was it. They worked during college and the summers between! The youngest moved out last spring and is working here in town. We love them dearly but weren't too sad to see them go. We even like them! Now we just bring in the foster kids.

We racked the beet wine over the weekend. It still has it's beautiful, magenta color! I'd added 3 cloves the last time we racked it and it helped to quell the powerful beet flavor. Right now this one tastes better than the previous beet wine and it's still not even in the bottle. I added some French oak and will leave it on oak for about 10 weeks. Then I will rack, stablize and bottle. I'll bring some to WineStock for trading. Even Bert, who does NOT like beets, thinks this is coming around to being a nice wine.

So how may bottles you figure I can get for a bottle of my "Worm Wine" Princess?

Waldo said:
So how may bottles you figure I can get for a bottle of my "Worm Wine" Princess?
I personally believe the only bottle in which a worm belongs is a bottle of tequila!

Waldo, be certain to bring some of those earthworms along for a presentation at Winestock. I'm sure George can put together a presentation on the beneficial uses of beet wine. Perhaps if I add a worm or two to my bottles, my friends will quit pilfering my wine cabinet. Hmmmm.....

Latest posts

Back