B-Day

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOBE" </font>

Hope you had a great day and have an even better evening.....
smiley31.gif

Thanks everyone, it has been a wonderfull day.

My wife had invited some very good friends over for dinner and cooked me a very good meal:

20070215_182215_dinner1.jpg

King crab legs, Lobster tail, sea scallops, shrimp scampi Penne, NY Strip steak. And this was after a very large shrimp cocktail.

The meal was served with what has become my favorite wine tis season:

20070215_182437_dinner_wine.jpg

The day couldn't have been any better, good friends, good food and family. what more could a man ask for.

Thank all of you.

jobe05,

I wasn't on the computer last night so missed your birthday. From the looks of things you had a good one ! Ramona

HappyBirthday.gif

Jobe:

Belated congratulations from here as well.
smiley32.gif

I spent the day yesterday cutting trees taken down by the ice storm. From the looks of things your day was considerably more entertaining.

Happy Birthday!!

Again, Thanks all, I had a wonderfull day.

We decided to consolidate all the b'days this year, my wife, and my 2 boys because they are all within a month of each other and go to New York City for an extended weekend over their spring break from school and college.

The boys are really excited and my wife lives on the computer loking for things to do while we are there. The Soup Nazi from Jerry Signfeild (SP) show is on the top of everyone list for some reason. On the top of my list is a horse and carriage ride through Central Park with my sweetheart.............. I'm thinking of popping the question...... again, to see if she would re-mary me. Since we were married 23 years ago, her sister has since been ordained and I'm sure it would mean a lot to my wife if she could be married by her eldest sibling. Anyone have any ideas?????? I mean, do I have to get her another ring? If so what kind? If not, what do I give her? Should I have my the boys present when I do it? Or not? Any help would be good. Of course then we have the Empire State building.

Ride through the park and then walk down 56th between 5th and 6th. There are about 50 places to eat, and when I worked there (56th and 5th) they were all good. Pick something that looks agreeable and enjoy.

A belated happy birthday to you. I've been trying to keep up with Bert and the boys here and have had to fight my way to my computer.
smiley19.gif

I think it sounds like a wonderful plan, the carriage ride and all. Simple is usually best.
smiley1.gif

Back