Happy St. Patrick's Day

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would St. Patrick's Day be without some good old Irish humor?

A car full of Irish nuns is sitting at a traffic light in downtown Dublin when a bunch of rowdy drunks pull up alongside of them.
"Hey, show us yer teets, ya bloody penguins" shouts one of the drunks.
Quite shocked, Mother Superior turns to Sister Mary Immaculata and says, "I don't think they know who we are; show them your cross."
Sister Mary Immaculata rolls down her window and shouts, "Piss off, ya fookin' little wankers, before I come over there and rip yer balls off."
She then rolls up her window, looks back at Mother Superior quite innocently, and asks, "Did that sound cross enough?"

Mick says to Paddy: "Close your curtains the next time you're shagging your wife. The whole street was watchiing and laughing at you yesterday."
Paddy says: "Well, the joke is on them then, the stupid bastards, because I wasn't even home yesterday."

O'Reilly went to trial for armed robbery. The jury foreman came out and announced, 'Not guilty.'
'That's grand!' shouted O'Reilly, 'Does that mean I can keep the money?

Quinn said ruefully, "My Mother wanted me to be a priest. Can you imagine giving up your sex life; and then once a week people come in to tell you the details and highlights of theirs?"

Last edited:
Back