Avery online software - seems to work good.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phat

Phacilitator of Basement Phermentation.
Reaction score
So, after reading a few posts here I grabbed some avery 8164 clone labels for my laser printer, and went to the Avery site - as I didn't have Word on this, I didn't use the downloaded word macros - but figured hey, why not try the online stuff.

Sure enough it worked just fine. I had a label I produced using GIMP, a jpeg image background and writing. this was saved as a jpeg file, then loaded into the online avery software - it seemed to adequately create a pdf from my image, 6 up that printed them perfectly on the labels in my laser printer, and allowed me to save a ".avery" file locally (not that I really need to - took about 2 minutes to get the labels laid out to print once I had the label image "created" in GIMP and saved).

anyway, thanks to all that pointed me in this direction (the labels worked great), and just thought I would report that the "online" version of the software seemed to work fine for me.

Latest posts

Back